Formula 4 of 13 in Formulas that Expel Wind
- Formulas that Release Wind from the Skin and Channels
Cautions, Contraindications, Herb Drug Interactions:
- Section not completed...
- This formula contains one or more toxic substances.
While some Chinese herbs are toxic, many come prepared, or are combined, to mitigate their toxicity.
- Powder. Grind equal amounts of both substances into an even powder.
- Take one 0.9-1.5 gram dose, 2-4 times a day with warm water.
Originally Appeared In:
- Traditional Chinese Medical Formulas (Fang Ji Xue)
Combined Channels of all herbs in this formula:
There are 2 Substances in this Chinese Medicne
Quan Xie (Qty: Equal Quantity)
Salty, Spicy, Neutral, Toxic
Wu Gong (Qty: Equal Quantity)
Spicy, Warm, Toxic
Find Similar Chinese Formulas
Sacred Lotus can compare the Chinese herbs in this formula to all other formulas on the website. Formula archetypes will list of formulas that have similar herbs, ranked by the number of herbs that match: