Zhi Jing San (Stop Spasms Powder)
Formula 1 of 13 in Formulas that Expel Wind
- Formulas that Release Wind from the Skin and Channels
Cautions, Contraindications, Herb Drug Interactions:
- Section not completed...
- This formula contains one or more toxic substances.
While some Chinese herbs are toxic, many come prepared, or are combined, to mitigate their toxicity.
- Powder. Grind equal amounts of both substances into an even powder.
- Take one 0.9-1.5 gram dose, 2-4 times a day with warm water.
Originally Appeared In:
- Traditional Chinese Medical Formulas (Fang Ji Xue)
Combined Channels of all herbs in this formula:
There are 2 Substances in this Chinese Medicne
Quan Xie (Qty: Equal Quantity)
Salty, Spicy, Neutral, Toxic
Wu Gong (Qty: Equal Quantity)
Spicy, Warm, Toxic
Find Similar Chinese Formulas
If you found this page interesting, please share it!