Yu Zhen San (True Jade Powder)
Formula 2 of 13 in Formulas that Expel Wind
- Formulas that Release Wind from the Skin and Channels
- Wind due to incised wounds
Possible Pulse Patterns:
- Wiry tight pulse
Cautions, Contraindications, Herb Drug Interactions:
- Section not completed...
- This formula contains one or more toxic substances.
While some Chinese herbs are toxic, many come prepared, or are combined, to mitigate their toxicity.
- Powder. Grind equal quantities of all substances into an even powder.
- Take in 3 grams doses with hot wine.
- The powder can be used topically on affected areas.
- Can also be prepared as a decoction.
Originally Appeared In:
- True Lineage of External Medicine (Wai Ke Zheng Zong)
Combined Channels of all herbs in this formula:
- Stomach, Spleen, Lungs, Liver, Bladder, Kidneys
There are 6 Substances in this Chinese Medicne
Bai Fu Zi (Qty: Equal Quantity (untreated herb is used))
Spicy, Sweet, Warm, Toxic
Rhizoma Typhonii Gigantei
bái fù zĭ
Zhi Tian Nan Xing (Qty: Equal Quantity (untreated herb is used))
LIV, LU, SP
Bitter, Spicy, Warm, Toxic
Arisaematis Rhizoma preparatum
zhì tiān nán xīng
Star of the Southern Heavens
Qiang Huo (Qty: Equal Quantity)
Spicy, Bitter, Aromatic, Warm
Radix Et Rhizoma Notopterygii
Bai Zhi (Qty: Equal Quantity)
Radix Angelicae Dahuricae
Fang Feng (Qty: Equal Quantity)
BL, LIV, SP
Spicy, Sweet, Slightly Warm
Radix Ledebouriellae Divaricatae
Guard Against Wind
Tian Ma (Qty: Equal Quantity)