Formula 2 of 13 in Formulas that Expel Wind
- Formulas that Release Wind from the Skin and Channels
- Wind due to incised wounds
Possible Pulse Patterns:
Cautions, Contraindications, Herb Drug Interactions:
- Section not completed...
- This formula contains one or more toxic substances.
While some Chinese herbs are toxic, many come prepared, or are combined, to mitigate their toxicity.
- Powder. Grind equal quantities of all substances into an even powder.
- Take in 3 grams doses with hot wine.
- The powder can be used topically on affected areas.
- Can also be prepared as a decoction.
Originally Appeared In:
- True Lineage of External Medicine (Wai Ke Zheng Zong)
Combined Channels of all herbs in this formula:
- Stomach, Spleen, Lungs, Liver, Bladder, Kidneys
There are 6 Substances in this Chinese Medicne
Bai Fu Zi (Qty: Equal Quantity (untreated herb is used))
Spicy, Sweet, Warm, Toxic
Rhizoma Typhonii Gigantei
Zhi Tian Nan Xing (Qty: Equal Quantity (untreated herb is used))
Bitter, Spicy, Warm, Toxic
Arisaematis Rhizoma preparatum
zhì tiān nán xīng
Star of the Southern Heavens
Qiang Huo (Qty: Equal Quantity)
Spicy, Bitter, Aromatic, Warm
Radix Et Rhizoma Notopterygii
Bai Zhi (Qty: Equal Quantity)
Radix Angelicae Dahuricae
Fang Feng (Qty: Equal Quantity)
Spicy, Sweet, Slightly Warm
Radix Ledebouriellae Divaricatae
Guard Against Wind
Tian Ma (Qty: Equal Quantity)
Find Similar Chinese Formulas
Sacred Lotus can compare the Chinese herbs in this formula to all other formulas on the website. Formula archetypes will list of formulas that have similar herbs, ranked by the number of herbs that match: