Tong Guan San (Open the Gate Powder)
Formula 6 of 8 in Formulas that Open the Orifices
- Formulas that Clear Heat and Open the Orifices
Cautions, Contraindications, Herb Drug Interactions:
- Section not completed...
- This formula contains one or more toxic substances.
While some Chinese herbs are toxic, many come prepared, or are combined, to mitigate their toxicity.
- Powder. Grind equal parts of each herb into a fine powder.
- A very small amount of powder is then blown up the nose to avoid the possibility of the powder entering the Lungs.
Originally Appeared In:
- Additions to the Teachings of Dan Xi (Dan Xi Xin Fa fu)
Combined Channels of all herbs in this formula:
- Lungs, Large Intestine, Kidneys
There are 2 Substances in this Chinese Medicne
Zao Jiao (Qty: Equal Quantities)
Spicy, Warm, Slightly Toxic
Gleditsiae Sinensis Fructus
Xi Xin (Qty: Equal Quantities)
Herba Asari Cum Radice
Find Similar Chinese Formulas
If you found this page interesting, please share it!