Formula 6 of 8 in Formulas that Open the Orifices
- Formulas that Clear Heat and Open the Orifices
Cautions, Contraindications, Herb Drug Interactions:
- Section not completed...
- This formula contains one or more toxic substances.
While some Chinese herbs are toxic, many come prepared, or are combined, to mitigate their toxicity.
- Powder. Grind equal parts of each herb into a fine powder.
- A very small amount of powder is then blown up the nose to avoid the possibility of the powder entering the Lungs.
Originally Appeared In:
- Additions to the Teachings of Dan Xi (Dan Xi Xin Fa fu)
Combined Channels of all herbs in this formula:
- Lungs, Large Intestine, Kidneys
There are 2 Substances in this Chinese Medicne
Zao Jiao (Qty: Equal Quantities)
Spicy, Warm, Slightly Toxic
Gleditsiae Sinensis Fructus
Xi Xin (Qty: Equal Quantities)
Xi Xin Gen Shown
Herba Asari Cum Radice
Find Similar Chinese Formulas
Sacred Lotus can compare the Chinese herbs in this formula to all other formulas on the website. Formula archetypes will list of formulas that have similar herbs, ranked by the number of herbs that match: