Shi Xiao San (Sudden Smile Powder)
Formula 4 of 13 in Formulas that Invigorate the Blood
Buy This Medicine
- Formulas that Invigorate the Blood and Dispel Blood Stasis
Cautions, Contraindications, Herb Drug Interactions:
- Section not completed...
- Powder. Grind equal amounts of Wu Ling Zhi and Pu Huang into an even powder
- Take 6 gram dose with warm vinegar or white wine
- Can also be prepared as a decoction.
Originally Appeared In:
- Imperial Grace Formulary of the Tai Ping Era (Tai Ping Hui Min He Ji Ju Fang)
Combined Channels of all herbs in this formula:
- Spleen, Liver, Heart, Pericardium
There are 2 Substances in this Chinese Medicne
Wu Ling Zhi (Qty: Equal amount)
Bitter, Sweet, Warm
Feces Trogopterori Seu Pteromi
wŭ líng zhī
Fat of the Five Spirits
Pu Huang (Qty: Equal amount)
LIV, HT, PER, SP
Sweet, Spicy, Neutral
Find Similar Chinese Formulas
If you found this page interesting, please share it!