Formula 2 of 13 in Formulas that Expel Wind
- Formulas that Release Wind from the Skin and Channels
Cautions, Contraindications, Herb Drug Interactions:
- Section not completed...
- This formula contains one or more toxic substances.
While some Chinese herbs are toxic, many come prepared, or are combined, to mitigate their toxicity.
- To prepare as a powder, grind equal amounts of each substance. Take in 3 gram doses with warm water.
Originally Appeared In:
- Collected Formulas of the Yang Family (Yang Shi Jia Zang Fang)
Combined Channels of all herbs in this formula:
- Stomach, Spleen, Lungs, Liver
There are 3 Substances in this Chinese Medicne
Spicy, Sweet, Warm, Toxic
Rhizoma Typhonii Gigantei
Spicy, Salty, Neutral
Salty, Spicy, Neutral, Toxic
Find Similar Chinese Formulas
Sacred Lotus can compare the Chinese herbs in this formula to all other formulas on the website. Formula archetypes will list of formulas that have similar herbs, ranked by the number of herbs that match: