Liang Fu Wan (Galangal and Cyperus Pill)
Formula 5 of 15 in Formulas that Regulate the Qi
- Formulas that Promote the Movement of Qi
Possible Tongue Appearance:
- White tongue coat
Cautions, Contraindications, Herb Drug Interactions:
- Section not completed...
- Pills. Using equal amounts of the herbs, wash Gao Liang Jiang in wine, and wash Xiang Fu in Vinegar. Bake these herbs and grind them into an even powder and form into pills with Ginger juice.
- 6 gram dose, twice a day.
- Can be prepared as a decoction.
Originally Appeared In:
- Small Collection of Fine Formulas (Liang Fang Ji Ye)
Combined Channels of all herbs in this formula:
- Stomach, Spleen, San Jiao, Liver
There are 2 Substances in this Chinese Medicne
Gao Liang Jiang (Qty: Equal amount)
Rhizoma Alpiniae Officinari
gāo liáng jiāng
Xiang Fu (Qty: Equal amount)
LIV, SJ, SP
Spicy, Slightly Warm, Slightly Sweet, Neutral
Rhizoma Cyperi Rotundi
Find Similar Chinese Formulas
If you found this page interesting, please share it!