Formula 4 of 15 in Formulas that Regulate the Qi
- Formulas that Promote the Movement of Qi
Possible Tongue Appearance:
- Red tongue with yellow coat
Possible Pulse Patterns:
Cautions, Contraindications, Herb Drug Interactions:
- Section not completed...
- This formula contains one or more toxic substances.
While some Chinese herbs are toxic, many come prepared, or are combined, to mitigate their toxicity.
- Powder. Grind the herbs into an even powder and take in 9 gram doses with water or wine.
- Reduce dosages appropriately to prepare decoction.
Originally Appeared In:
- Collection of Writings on the Mechanism of Illness, Suitability of Qi, and the Safeguarding of Life as Discussed in the Basic Questions (Su Wen Bing Ji Qi Yi Bao Ming Ji)
Combined Channels of all herbs in this formula:
- Stomach, Small Intestine, Bladder, Liver, Lungs, Heart
There are 2 Substances in this Chinese Medicne
LIV, SI, ST, BL
Bitter, Cold, Slightly Toxic
Fructus Meliae Toosendan
chuān liàn zĭ
Jin Ling Zi, Lian Shi
Spicy, Bitter, Warm
Find Similar Chinese Formulas
Sacred Lotus can compare the Chinese herbs in this formula to all other formulas on the website. Formula archetypes will list of formulas that have similar herbs, ranked by the number of herbs that match: