Gun Tan Wan (Vaporize Phlegm Pill)
Formula 6 of 8 in Formulas that Open the Orifices
- Formulas that Clear Heat and Open the Orifices
- Phlegm or Phlegm Fire accumulation with Excess Heat.
Possible Tongue Appearance:
- Thick yellow greasy tongue coat
Possible Pulse Patterns:
- Slippery, rapid, and forceful pulse
Cautions, Contraindications, Herb Drug Interactions:
- Section not completed...
- Pills. Grind all herbs into an even powder and use water to form into pills.
- Take one 6-9 gram dose, 1-2 times a day with warm water.
Originally Appeared In:
- Additions to the Teachings of Dan Xi (Dan Xi Xin Fa fu)
Combined Channels of all herbs in this formula:
- Lungs, Liver, Large Intestine, Stomach, Heart, Gall Bladder, Spleen, Kidneys
There are 4 Substances in this Chinese Medicne
Meng Shi (Qty: 30 grams (calcined))
Sweet, Salty, Neutral
Lapis Micae seu Chloriti
jīn méng shí
Jin Meng Shi, Qing Meng Shi
Da Huang (Qty: 240 grams)
HT, LI, LIV, ST
Radix Et Rhizoma Rhei
Huang Qin (Qty: 240 grams)
GB, LI, LU, ST
Radix Scutellariae Baicalensis
Chen Xiang (Qty: 15 grams)
KI, SP, ST
Spicy, Bitter, Warm
Lignum Aquilariae Agallochae