Gua Di San (Melon Pedicle Powder)
Formula 15 of 15 in Formulas that Treat Phlegm
- Formulas that Dry Dampness and Expel Phlegm
Cautions, Contraindications, Herb Drug Interactions:
- Section not completed...
- This formula contains one or more toxic substances.
While some Chinese herbs are toxic, many come prepared, or are combined, to mitigate their toxicity.
- Decoction. This formula should only be cooked for 5-10 minutes
Originally Appeared In:
- On Cold Damage (Shang Han Lun)
Combined Channels of all herbs in this formula:
- Stomach, Heart, Small Intestine
There are 2 Substances in this Chinese Medicne
Gua Di (Qty: 3 grams)
Bitter, Cold, Slightly Toxic
Chi Xiao Dou (Qty: 3 grams)
Sweet, Sour, Neutral
Semen Phaseoli Calcarati
chì xiăo dòu
Dark Red Little Bean
Find Similar Chinese Formulas
If you found this page interesting, please share it!