Formula 15 of 15 in Formulas that Treat Phlegm
- Formulas that Dry Dampness and Expel Phlegm
Cautions, Contraindications, Herb Drug Interactions:
- Section not completed...
- This formula contains one or more toxic substances.
While some Chinese herbs are toxic, many come prepared, or are combined, to mitigate their toxicity.
- Decoction. This formula should only be cooked for 5-10 minutes
Originally Appeared In:
- On Cold Damage (Shang Han Lun)
Combined Channels of all herbs in this formula:
- Stomach, Heart, Small Intestine
There are 2 Substances in this Chinese Medicne
Gua Di (Qty: 3 grams)
Bitter, Cold, Slightly Toxic
Sweet, Sour, Neutral
Semen Phaseoli Calcarati
Dark Red Little Bean
Find Similar Chinese Formulas
Sacred Lotus can compare the Chinese herbs in this formula to all other formulas on the website. Formula archetypes will list of formulas that have similar herbs, ranked by the number of herbs that match: