Ci Zhu Wan (Magnetite and Cinnabar Pill)
Formula 8 of 9 in Formulas that Calm the Spirit
- Formulas that Nourish the Heart and Calm the Spirit
- Heart and Kidneys not communicating
Cautions, Contraindications, Herb Drug Interactions:
- Section not completed...
- Pills. Grind all herbs into an even powder and use honey to form into pills.
- Take 6 grams twice a day
Originally Appeared In:
- Thousand Ducat Formulas (Qian Jin Yao Fang)
Combined Channels of all herbs in this formula:
- Kidneys, Liver, Heart, Stomach, Spleen
There are 3 Substances in this Chinese Medicne
Ci Shi (Qty: 60 grams)
Spicy, Salty, Cold
Zhu Sha (Qty: 30 grams)
Sweet, Cool, Toxic
Shen Qu (Qty: 120 grams)
Sweet, Spicy, Warm
Massa Medica Fermentata
Divine Fermented Mass
Find Similar Chinese Formulas
If you found this page interesting, please share it!