SP-15 (Da Heng) Great Horizontal
Acupuncture Points on the Spleen Channel of Foot Tai Yin
- Meeting Point of the Spleen Channel with the Yin Linking Vessel
- Moves Qi and regulates the intestines
- Abdominal pain and distension, diarrhea, dysentery, constipation.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: On the abdomen, in the depression at the lateral border of the rectus abdominis muscle level with the umbilicus.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: 4 cun lateral to the centre of the umbilicus, lateral to m. rectus abdominis.
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.7-1.2 inches. Moxibustion is applicable.