SP-14 (Fu Jie) Abdominal Bind
Acupuncture Points on the Spleen Channel of Foot Tai Yin
- Warms and benefits the lower jiao
- Regulates Qi and descends rebellion
- Pain around the umbilical region, abdominal distension, hernia, diarrhea, constipation.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: On the lower abdomen, 1.3 cun inferior to Daheng SP-15, 4 cun lateral to the midline.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: 1.3 cun below Daheng (SP-15), 4 cun lateral to the anterior midline, on the lateral side of m. rectus abdominis.
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.5-1.0 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.