REN-02 (Qu Gu) Curved Bone
Acupuncture Points on the Ren Mai (Conception Vessel)
- Meeting Point of the Conception Vessel with the Liver Channel
- Benefits urination
- Regulates the lower jiao
- Warms and invigorates the Kidneys
- Retention and dribbling of urine, enuresis, nocturnal emission, impotence, morbid leukorrhea, irregular menstruation, dysmenorrhea, hernia.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: On the midline of the lower abdomen, at the superior border of the pubic symphysis, 5 cun below the umbilicus.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: On the midpoint of the upper border of the symphysis pubis.
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.5-1.0 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.
Great care should be taken to puncture the points from Qugu (REN-02) to Shangwan (REN-13) of this meridian in pregnant women.
If you found this page interesting, please share it!