P-09 (Zhong Chong) Central Hub
Acupuncture Points on the Pericardium Channel of Hand Jue Yin
- Jing-Well & Wood Point
- Clears heat from the Pericardium and revives consciousness
- Clears the Heart and benefits the tongue
- Clears summer-heat
- Cardiac pain, palpitation, loss of consciousness, aphasia with stiffness and swelling of the tongue, febrile diseases, heat stroke, convulsion, feverish sensation in the palm.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: In the centre of the tip of the middle finger. Alternatively, this point is sometimes located at the radial side of the middle finger, at the junction of lines drawn along the radial border of the nail and the base of the nail, approximately 0.1 cun from the corner of the nail.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: In the centre of the tip of the middle finger.
- Puncture superficially 0.1 inch or prick with a three-edged needle to cause bleeding. Moxibustion is applicable.