LIV-10 (Zu Wu Li) Foot Five Li
Acupuncture Points on the Liver Channel of Foot Jue Yin
- Clears damp-heat and benefits the lower jiao
- Lower abdominal distention and fullness, retention of urine.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: 3 cun inferior to Qichong ST-30 on the anterior border of m. adductor longus.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: 3 cun directly below Qichong (ST 30), at the proximal end of the thigh, below the pubic tubercle and on the lateral border of m. abductor longus.
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.5-1.0 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.
If you found this page interesting, please share it!