LIV-09 (Yin Bao) Yin Bladder
Acupuncture Points on the Liver Channel of Foot Jue Yin
- Adjusts menstruation and regulates the lower jiao
- Pain in the lumbosacral region, lower abdominal pain, enuresis, retention of urine, irregular menstruation.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: Directly superior to the medial epicondyle of the femur, 4 cun superior to Ququan LIV-8, in the cleft between m. vastus medialis and m. sartorius.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: 4 cun above the medial epicondyle of the femur, between m. vastus medialis and m. sartorius.
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.5-0.7 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.
If you found this page interesting, please share it!