LI-20 (Ying Xiang) Welcome Fragrance
Acupuncture Points on the Large Intestine Channel of Hand Yang Ming
- Meeting Point of the Large Intestine and Stomach Channels
Common and Key Uses:
- Treats all disorders o the nose
- Opens the nasal passages
- Expels wind and clears heat
- Nasal obstruction, hyposmia, epistaxis, rhinorrhea, deviation of the mouth, itching and swelling of the face.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: In the naso-labial groove, at the level of the midpoint of the lateral border of the ala nasi.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: In the nasolabial groove, at the level of the midpoint of the lateral border of ala nasi.
- Puncture obliquely or subcutaneously 0.3-0.5 inch.