LI-07 (Wen Liu) Warm Dwelling
Acupuncture Points on the Large Intestine Channel of Hand Yang Ming
- Xi (Cleft) Point
Common and Key Uses:
- Pain and inflammation of the mouth, tongue, and teeth
- Clears heat and detoxifies poison
- Moderates acute conditions
- Regulates and harmonizes the intestines and Stomach
- Clears yangming fire and calms the spirit
- Headache, swelling of the face, sore throat, borborygmus, abdominal pain, aching of the shoulder and arm.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: 5 cun proximal to Yangxi L.I.-5 on the line connecting Yangxi L.I.-5 with Quchi L.I.-11.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: With the elbow flexed and the radial side of arm upward, the point is on the line connecting Yangxi (LI-5) and Quchi (Ll-11), 5 cun above the crease of the wrist.
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.5-1.0 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.
If you found this page interesting, please share it!