LI-05 (Yang Xi) Yang Ravine
Acupuncture Points on the Large Intestine Channel of Hand Yang Ming
- Jing-River & Fire Point
- Clears heat and alleviates pain
- Clears yangming fire
- Calms the spirit
- Benefits the wrist joint
- Headache, redness, pain and swelling of the eye, toothache, sore throat, pain of the wrist.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: On the radial side of the wrist, in the centre of the hollow formed by the tendons of extensor pollicis longus and brevis (anatomical snuffbox).
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: On the radial side of the wrist. When the thumb is tilted upward, it is in the depression between the tendons m. extensor pollicis longus and brevis.
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.3-0.5 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.
If you found this page interesting, please share it!