Zhen Ling Dan (Rouse the Spirit Special Pill)
Formula 17 of 17 in Formulas that Stabilize and Bind
- Formulas that Stabilize the Exterior and the Lungs
Possible Tongue Appearance:
- Dark purple tongue, possibly with purple spots
Possible Pulse Patterns:
- Submerged, thin, and wiry pulse
Cautions, Contraindications, Herb Drug Interactions:
- This section is being researched, and is not completed.
- Pills. Grind all substances, except Zhu Sha, into an even powder. Mix with water and 120 grams of ground glutinous rice, and form into pills. The pills are then coated with Zhu Sha.
- Take one 9-12 gram pill, once a day with warm water or wine on an empty stomach.
Originally Appeared In:
- Imperial Grace Formulary of the Tai Ping Era (Tai Ping Hui Min He Ji Ju Fang)
Combined Channels of all herbs in this formula:
- Large Intestine, Stomach, Spleen, Heart, Pericardium, Liver
Substances in this Formula (6 Total):