Yu Zhen San (True Jade Powder)
Formula 5 of 13 in Formulas that Expel Wind
- Formulas that Release Wind from the Skin and Channels
- Wind due to incised wounds
Possible Pulse Patterns:
Cautions, Contraindications, Herb Drug Interactions:
- This section is being researched, and is not completed.
- This formula contains one or more toxic substances (while some Chinese herbs are toxic, it must be noted that many come prepared, or are combined, to mitigate their toxicity).
- Powder. Grind equal quantities of all substances into an even powder.
- Take in 3 grams doses with hot wine.
- The powder can be used topically on affected areas.
- Can also be prepared as a decoction.
Originally Appeared In:
- True Lineage of External Medicine (Wai Ke Zheng Zong)
Combined Channels of all herbs in this formula:
- Stomach, Spleen, Lungs, Liver, Bladder, Kidneys
Substances in this Formula (6 Total):