Xiao Xian Xiong Tang (Minor Sinking Into the Chest Decoction)
Formula 5 of 15 in Formulas that Treat Phlegm
- Formulas that Dry Dampness and Expel Phlegm
Possible Tongue Appearance:
- Yellow greasy tongue coat
Possible Pulse Patterns:
- Slippery floating pulse
- Slippery rapid pulse
Cautions, Contraindications, Herb Drug Interactions:
- This section is being researched, and is not completed.
- This formula contains one or more toxic substances (while some Chinese herbs are toxic, it must be noted that many come prepared, or are combined, to mitigate their toxicity).
Originally Appeared In:
- On Cold Damage (Shang Han Lun)
Combined Channels of all herbs in this formula:
- Lungs, Large Intestine, Stomach, Heart, Liver, Spleen
Substances in this Formula (3 Total):