Xi Jiao Di Huang Tang (Rhinoceros Horn and Rehmannia Decoction)
Formula 5 of 30 in Formulas that Clear Heat
- Formulas that Clear Heat from the Qi Level
Cautions, Contraindications, Herb Drug Interactions:
- This section is being researched, and is not completed.
- Decoction. Shui Niu Jiao, powdered or shaved, should be substituted for Xi Jiao, as Xi Jiao is from an endangered species. If substituted, the dosage of Shui Niu Jiao should be 30-120 grams. Shui Niu Jiao is usually cooked for 20 minutes separately before it is added to the main decoction.
Originally Appeared In:
- Thousand Ducat Formulas (Qian Jin Yao Fang)
Combined Channels of all herbs in this formula:
- Stomach, Heart, Liver, Kidneys, Spleen
Substances in this Formula (4 Total):