Tong Guan San (Open the Gate Powder)
Formula 8 of 8 in Formulas that Open the Orifices
- Formulas that Clear Heat and Open the Orifices
Cautions, Contraindications, Herb Drug Interactions:
- This section is being researched, and is not completed.
- This formula contains one or more toxic substances (while some Chinese herbs are toxic, it must be noted that many come prepared, or are combined, to mitigate their toxicity).
- Powder. Grind equal parts of each herb into a fine powder.
- A very small amount of powder is then blown up the nose to avoid the possibility of the powder entering the Lungs.
Originally Appeared In:
- Additions to the Teachings of Dan Xi (Dan Xi Xin Fa fu)
Combined Channels of all herbs in this formula:
- Lungs, Large Intestine, Kidneys
Substances in this Formula (2 Total):