Shi Xiao San (Sudden Smile Powder)
Formula 4 of 13 in Formulas that Invigorate the Blood
- Formulas that Invigorate the Blood and Dispel Blood Stasis
Cautions, Contraindications, Herb Drug Interactions:
- This section is being researched, and is not completed.
- Powder. Grind equal amounts of Wu Ling Zhi and Pu Huang into an even powder
- Take 6 gram dose with warm vinegar or white wine
- Can also be prepared as a decoction.
Originally Appeared In:
- Imperial Grace Formulary of the Tai Ping Era (Tai Ping Hui Min He Ji Ju Fang)
Combined Channels of all herbs in this formula:
- Spleen, Heart, Pericardium, Liver
Substances in this Formula (2 Total):