Jin Ling Zi San (Melia Toosendan Powder)
Formula 5 of 15 in Formulas that Regulate the Qi
- Formulas that Promote the Movement of Qi
Possible Tongue Appearance:
- Red tongue with yellow coat
Possible Pulse Patterns:
Cautions, Contraindications, Herb Drug Interactions:
- This section is being researched, and is not completed.
- This formula contains one or more toxic substances (while some Chinese herbs are toxic, it must be noted that many come prepared, or are combined, to mitigate their toxicity).
- Powder. Grind the herbs into an even powder and take in 9 gram doses with water or wine.
- Reduce dosages appropriately to prepare decoction.
Originally Appeared In:
- Collection of Writings on the Mechanism of Illness, Suitability of Qi, and the Safeguarding of Life as Discussed in the Basic Questions (Su Wen Bing Ji Qi Yi Bao Ming Ji)
Combined Channels of all herbs in this formula:
- Stomach, Small Intestine, Bladder, Liver, Lungs, Heart
Substances in this Formula (2 Total):