Gua Luo Xie Bai Bai Jiu Tang (Trichosanthes Fruit, Chinese Chive, and Wine Decoction)
Formula 2 of 15 in Formulas that Regulate the Qi
- Formulas that Promote the Movement of Qi
Possible Tongue Appearance:
Possible Pulse Patterns:
- Submerged and wiry pulse
- Tight pulse
Cautions, Contraindications, Herb Drug Interactions:
- This section is being researched, and is not completed.
- Decoction. 30-60ml of white wine (Bai Jiu) is added to the decoction. Can be prepared with even amounts of water and wine. The alcohol in this formula can also be omitted.
Originally Appeared In:
- Essentials from the Golden Cabinet (Jin Gui Yao Lue)
Combined Channels of all herbs in this formula:
- Lungs, Large Intestine, Stomach
Substances in this Formula (2 Total):