Gua Di San (Melon Pedicle Powder)
Formula 15 of 15 in Formulas that Treat Phlegm
- Formulas that Dry Dampness and Expel Phlegm
Cautions, Contraindications, Herb Drug Interactions:
- This section is being researched, and is not completed.
- This formula contains one or more toxic substances (while some Chinese herbs are toxic, it must be noted that many come prepared, or are combined, to mitigate their toxicity).
- Decoction. This formula should only be cooked for 5-10 minutes
Originally Appeared In:
- On Cold Damage (Shang Han Lun)
Combined Channels of all herbs in this formula:
- Stomach, Heart, Small Intestine
Substances in this Formula (2 Total):