Fei Er Wan (Fat Baby Pill)
Formula 4 of 4 in Formulas that Expel Parasites
- Formulas that Expel Parasites
- Childhood malnutrition due to accumulation of parasites
Cautions, Contraindications, Herb Drug Interactions:
- This section is being researched, and is not completed.
- Pills. Grind all herbs into an even powder and use pig gall to form into pills.
- Dosage: 3 grams with warm water on an empty stomach
- Reduce dosage by half for infants under a year of age.
Originally Appeared In:
- Imperial Grace Formulary of the Tai Ping Era (Tai Ping Hui Min He Ji Ju Fang)
Combined Channels of all herbs in this formula:
- Stomach, Spleen, Large Intestine, Heart, Liver, Gall Bladder
Substances in this Formula (7 Total):