Cong Chi Tang (Scallion and Prepared Soybean Decoction)
Formula 1 of 25 in Formulas that Release the Exterior
- Formulas that Release Early-Stage Exterior Disorders
- Early Stage Invasion of Wind-Cold or Wind-Heat
- Unblocks Yang Qi, encourages sweating
- Mild chills and fever, headache, stuffy nose, with no sweating
Possible Tongue Appearance:
Possible Pulse Patterns:
Cautions, Contraindications, Herb Drug Interactions:
- Decoction. Dosage is adjusted depending on wind-heat or wind-cold. Cook for no longer than 5-10 minutes. 15
Originally Appeared In:
- Emergency Formulas to Keep Up One's Sleeve (Zhou Hou Bei Ji Fang)
- Mainly a neutral formula, although it is more commonly used for Wind Cold.
Symptoms are marked by nasal congestion and headache.
Combined Channels of all herbs in this formula:
Substances in this Formula (2 Total):