Ci Zhu Wan (Magnetite and Cinnabar Pill)
Formula 7 of 9 in Formulas that Calm the Spirit
- Formulas that Nourish the Heart and Calm the Spirit
- Heart and Kidneys not communicating
Cautions, Contraindications, Herb Drug Interactions:
- This section is being researched, and is not completed.
- This formula contains one or more toxic substances (while some Chinese herbs are toxic, it must be noted that many come prepared, or are combined, to mitigate their toxicity).
- Pills. Grind all herbs into an even powder and use honey to form into pills.
- Take 6 grams twice a day
Originally Appeared In:
- Thousand Ducat Formulas (Qian Jin Yao Fang)
Combined Channels of all herbs in this formula:
- Kidneys, Liver, Heart, Stomach, Spleen
Substances in this Formula (3 Total):