Cang Er Zi San (Xanthium Powder)
Formula 14 of 25 in Formulas that Release the Exterior
- Formulas that Release Early-Stage Exterior Disorders
- Invasion of Wind-Heat causing nasal congestion and/or profuse nasal discharge
Cautions, Contraindications, Herb Drug Interactions:
- This section is being researched, and is not completed.
- This formula contains one or more toxic substances (while some Chinese herbs are toxic, it must be noted that many come prepared, or are combined, to mitigate their toxicity).
Originally Appeared In:
- Formulas to Aid the Living (Ji Sheng Fang)
Combined Channels of all herbs in this formula:
Substances in this Formula (4 Total):