ST-41 (Jie Xi) Ravine Divide
Acupuncture Points on the Stomach Channel of Foot Yang Ming
- Jing-River & Fire Point
- Clears heat from the Stomach channel and fu
- Calms the spirit
- Activates the channel and alleviates pain
- Pain of the ankle joint, muscular atrophy, motor impairment, pain and paralysis of the lower extremities, epilepsy, headache, dizziness and vertigo, abdominal distension. constipation.
- On the dorsum of the foot, at the midpoint of the transverse crease of the ankle joint, in the depression between the tendons of m. extensor digitorum longus and hallucis longus, approximately at the level of the tip of the external malleolus.
- On the ankle, level with the prominence of the lateral malleolus, in a depression between the tendons of extensor hallucis longus and extensor digitorum longus.
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.5-0.7 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.