ST-36 (Zu San Li) Leg Three Li
Acupuncture Points on the Stomach Channel of Foot Yang Ming
- He-Sea & Earth Point
- Gao Wu Command Point, Ma Dan-yang Heavenly Star Point, Point of the Sea of Water and Grain
Common and Key Uses:
- Disorders of the lower limbs
- Harmonizes the Stomach
- Fortifies the Spleen and resolves dampness
- Supports the correct Qi and fosters the original Qi
- Tonifies Qi and nourishes blood and yin
- Clears fire and calms the spirit
- Activates the channel and alleviates pain
- Revives the yang and restores consciousness
- Gastric pain, vomiting hiccup, abdominal distension, borborygmus, diarrhea, dysentery, constipation, mastitis, enteritis, aching of the knee joint and leg, beriberi, edema, cough, asthma, emaciation due to general deficiency, indigestion, apoplexy, hemiplegia, dizziness, insomnia, mania.
- 3 cun below Dubi (ST-35), one finger-breadth (middle finger) from the anterior border of the tibia.
- Below the knee, 3 cun inferior to Dubi ST-35, one fingerbreadth
lateral to the anterior crest of the tibia.
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.5-1.2 inches. Moxibustion is applicable.