ST-35 (Du Bi) Calf's Nose
Acupuncture Points on the Stomach Channel of Foot Yang Ming
- Dispels wind-damp and reduces swelling
- Activates the channel and alleviates pain
- Pain, numbness and motor impairment of the knee, beriberi.
- When the knee is flexed, the point is at the lower border of the patella, in the depression lateral to the patellar ligament.
- On the knee, in the hollow formed when the knee is flexed, immediately below the patella and lateral to the patellar ligament.
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.7-1.0 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.