ST-33 (Yin Shi) Yin Market
Acupuncture Points on the Stomach Channel of Foot Yang Ming
- Activates the channel and alleviates pain
- Dispels wind-damp
- Numbness, soreness, motor impairment of the leg and knee, motor impairment of the lower extremities.
- When the knee is flexed, the point is 3 cun above the laterosuperior border of the patella, on the line joining the laterosuperior border of the patella and the anterior superior iliac spine.
- On the thigh, on a line drawn between the lateral border of the patella and the anterior superior iliac spine, in a depression 3 cun proximal to the superior border of the patella.
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.7-1.0 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.