ST-25 (Tian Shu) Celestial Pivot
Acupuncture Points on the Stomach Channel of Foot Yang Ming
- Front Mu of the Large Intestine
- Regulates the intestines
- Regulates the Spleen and Stomach
- Resolves dampness and damp-heat
- Regulates Qi and blood and eliminates stagnation
- Abdominal pain and distension, borborygmus, pain around the umbilicus, constipation, diarrhea, dysentery, irregular menstruation, edema.
- 2 cun lateral to the center of the umbilicus.
- On the abdomen, 2 cun lateral to the umbilicus.
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.7-1.2 inches. Moxibustion is applicable.