ST-15 (Wu Yi) Roof
Acupuncture Points on the Stomach Channel of Foot Yang Ming
- Descends rebellious Qi and unbinds the chest
- Benefits the breasts
- Alleviates pain and itching of the skin
- Fullness and pain in the chest and the costal region, cough, asthma, mastitis.
- In the second intercostal space, 4 cun lateral to the anterior midline.
- On the chest, in the second intercostal space, 4 cun lateral to the midline (Zigong REN-19), on the mamillary line.
- Puncture obliquely 0.3-0.5 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.