ST-12 (Que Pen) Empty Basin
Acupuncture Points on the Stomach Channel of Foot Yang Ming
- Meeting Point of the Stomach, Large Intestine, Small Intestine, Sanjiao, and Gallbladder Channels
- Descends Lung Qi and clears heat from the chest
- Activates the channel and alleviates pain
- Cough, asthma, sore throat, pain in the supraclavicular fossa.
- In the midpoint of the supraclavicular fossa, 4 cun lateral to the anterior midline.
- In the supraclavicular area, posterior to the superior border of the clavicle and at its midpoint, 4 cun lateral to the midline, on the mamillary line.
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.3-0.5 inch. Deep puncture is not advisable. Moxibustion is applicable.