ST-11 (Qi She) Qi Abode
Acupuncture Points on the Stomach Channel of Foot Yang Ming
- Benefits the throat and neck and descends Qi
- Sore throat, pain and rigidity of the neck, asthma, hiccup, goiter.
- At the superior border of the sternal extremity of the clavicle, between the sternal head and clavicular head of m. sternocleidomastoideus.
- At the root of the neck, superior to the medial end of the clavicle, directly below Renying ST-9 in the depression between the sternal and clavicular heads of the sternocleidomastoid muscle.
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.3-0.5 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.