ST-03 (Ju Liao) Great Bone Hole
Acupuncture Points on the Stomach Channel of Foot Yang Ming
- Meeting Point of the Stomach Channel with the Yang Motility Vessel
- Eliminates wind, dissipates swelling and alleviates pain
- Facial paralysis, twitching of eyelids, epistaxis, toothache, swelling of lips and cheek.
- Directly below the pupil, at the level of the lower border of ala nasi on the lateral side of the nasolabial groove.
- With the eyes looking directly forwards, this point is located directly below the pupil, level with the lower border of the ala nasi, on the lateral side of the naso-labial groove.
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.3-0.5 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.