ST-01 (Cheng Qi) Tear Container
Acupuncture Points on the Stomach Channel of Foot Yang Ming
- Meeting Point of the Stomach Channel with the Yang Motility and Conception Vessels
- Benefits the eyes and stops lacrimation
- Eliminates wind and clears heat
- Redness, swelling and pain of the eye, lacrimation, night blindness, twitching of eyelids, facial paralysis.
- When the eyes looking straight forward, the point is directly below the pupil, between the eyeball and the infraorbital ridge.
- With the eyes looking directly forwards, this point is located directly below the pupil between the eyeball and the infraorbital ridge.
- Push the eyeball upward with the left thumb and puncture perpendicularly and slowly 0.5-1.0 inch along the infraorbital ridge. It is not advisable to manipulate the needle with large amplitude.