SP-11 (Ji Men) Winnower Gate
Acupuncture Points on the Spleen Channel of Foot Tai Yin
- Regulates urination
- Drains damp and clears heat
- Dysuria, enuresis, pain and swelling in the inguinal region, muscular atrophy, motor impairment, pain and paralysis of the lower extremities.
- 6 cun above Xuehai (SP-10), on the line drawn from Xuehai (SP-10) to Chongmen (SP-12).
- On the medial side of the thigh, 6 cun superior to Xuehai SP-10, on a line connecting Xuehai SP-10 with Chongmen SP-12.
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.5-1.0 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.