SP-08 (Di Ji) Earth's Crux
Acupuncture Points on the Spleen Channel of Foot Tai Yin
- Regulates menstruation and invigorates blood
- Harmonizes the Spleen and resolves dampness
- Moderates acute conditions
- Abdominal pain and distension, diarrhea, edema, dysuria, nocturnal emission, irregular menstruation, dysmenorrhea.
- 3 cun below Yinlingquan (SP-9), on the line connecting Yinlingquan (SP-9) and the medial malleolus.
- On the medial side of the lower leg, 3 cun inferior to Yinlingquan SP-9, in a depression just posterior to the medial crest of the tibia.
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.5-1.0 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.