SP-07 (Lou Gu) Leaking Valley
Acupuncture Points on the Spleen Channel of Foot Tai Yin
- Fortifies the Spleen and resolves dampness
- Promotes urination and disperses swelling
- Abdominal distension, borborygmus, coldness, numbness and paralysis of the knee and leg.
- 6 cun from the tip of the medial malleolus, on the line connecting the tip of the medial malleolus and Yinlingquan (SP-9), posterior to the medial border of the tibia.
- On the medial side of the lower leg, 3 cun superior to Sanyinjiao SP-6, in a depression just posterior to the medial crest of the tibia.
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.5-1.0 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.