SP-05 (Shang Qiu) Shang Hill
Acupuncture Points on the Spleen Channel of Foot Tai Yin
- Jing-River & Metal Point
- Fortifies the Spleen and resolves dampness
- Benefits the sinews and bones
- Calms the spirit
- Abdominal distension, constipation, diarrhea, borborygmus, pain and rigidity of the tongue, pain in the foot and ankle, hemorrhoid.
- In the depression distal and inferior to the medial malleolus, midway between the tuberosity of the navicular bone and the tip of the medial malleolus.
- On the medial side of the ankle, in the depression which lies at the junction of straight lines drawn along the anterior and inferior borders of the medial malleolus.
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.2-0.3 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.