SP-01 (Yin Bai) Hidden White
Acupuncture Points on the Spleen Channel of Foot Tai Yin
- Jing-Well & Wood Point
- Sun Si-miao Ghost Point
Common and Key Uses:
- Stops bleeding
- Regulates the Spleen
- Unbinds the chest
- Calms the Heart and spirit and restores consciousness
- Abdominal distension, bloody stools, menorrhagia, uterine bleeding, mental disorders, dream disturbed sleep, convulsion.
- On the medial side of the great toe, 0.1 cun posterior to the corner of the nail.
- On the dorsal aspect of the big toe, at the junction of lines drawn along the medial border of the nail and the base of the nail, approximately 0.1 cun from the corner of the nail.
- Puncture subcutaneously 0.1 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.