SJ-19 (Lu Xi) Skull Rest
Acupuncture Points on the San Jiao Channel of Hand Shao Yang
- Benefits the ears and clears heat
- Calms fright and relieves tetany
- Headache, tinnitus, deafness, pain in the ear, infantile convulsion.
- Posterior to the ear, at the junction of the upper and middle third of the curve formed by Yifeng (SJ-17) and Jiaosun (SJ-20) behind the helix.
- Posterior to the ear, in a small depression two thirds of the distance along a curved line drawn from Yifeng SJ-17 to Jiaosun SJ-20 following the line of the rim of the ear.
- Puncture obliquely 0.3-0.5 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.