SJ-13 (Nao Hui) Upper Arm Convergence
Acupuncture Points on the San Jiao Channel of Hand Shao Yang
- Meeting Point of the Sanjiao Channel and the Yang Linking Vessel
- Regulates Qi and transforms phlegm
- Activates the channel and alleviates pain
- Goiter, pain in the shoulder and arm.
- On the line joining Jianliao (SJ-14) and the olecranon, on the posterior border of m. deltoideus.
- On the upper arm, where the line drawn between Tianjing SJ-10 and Jianliao SJ-14 meets the posterior border of the deltoid muscle, approximately two thirds of the distance between these two points.
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.5-0.8 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.