SJ-01 (Guan Chong) Passage Hub
Acupuncture Points on the San Jiao Channel of Hand Shao Yang
- Jing-Well & Metal Point
Common and Key Uses:
- Clear Heat from the Upper Jiao
- Clears upper jiao heat
- Benefits the ears and tongue
- Activates the channel and alleviates pain
- Headache, redness of the eyes, sore throat, stiffness of the tongue, febrile diseases, irritability.
- On the lateral side of the ring finger, about 0.1 cun from the corner of the nail.
- On the dorsal aspect of the ring finger, at the junction of lines drawn along the ulnar border of the nail and the base of the nail, approximately 0.1 cun from the corner of the nail.
- Puncture superficially 0.1 inch, or prick with a three-edged needle to cause bleeding. Moxibustion is applicable.